Trust Lenders Appraisal Services for All Your Appraisal Needs
Ready to maximize the value and potential of your real estate investment? So are we! For all your residential and commercial appraisal needs in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas, contact Lenders Appraisal Services, Inc. today to schedule a consultation with one of our reputable real estate appraisers.
Appraisal Services Held to the Highest Standards
Our story starts over 25 years ago, guided by the expertise of our owner Thomas J. Gergen, a seasoned residential and commercial appraiser in the ever-changing Twin Cities real estate market.
Rooted in a steadfast commitment to excellence, our goal is to uphold the pillars of exemplary customer service, unparalleled efficiency, and unwavering reliability required of being an accredited appraisal company.
Working with Lenders Appraisal Services means you’re in safe hands when it comes to appraising your property and protecting your real estate investment, with experience and credentials that include:
Specialized Licenses & Certifications
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser License MN#: 20158976
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser License WI#: 1732-10
- FHA & VA Certifications
- Appraisal 101 Through 106 Introduction to Appraisal
- Appraisal 107: How to Perform FHA appraisals
- Appraisal 108: Investment & Financial
- Appraisal 307: Residential Building Analysis
- Appraisal 308: Residential Building Analysis
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use (Appraisal Institute)
- Apartment Appraisal (Appraisal Institute)
- USPAP Standards and Ethics (semi-annually)
- Business Degrees at the University of Minnesota & University of Montana
- Mini-Masters of Real Estate Appraisal Degree from the University of St. Thomas
All categories of real estate appraisals, including:
- Airplane hangars
- Air rights
- Condominium projects
- Department stores
- Golf courses
- Hotels & motels
- Industrial buildings
- Land warehouses
- Leasehold interests
- Medical buildings
- Multi-family dwellings
- Nursing homes
- Office buildings
- Parking lots
- Parking ramps
- Residential subdivisions
- Service stations
- Shopping centers
- Single-family dwellings
- Tennis and racquetball clubs
Thomas is qualified as an expert witness in various District Courts involving condemnations, divorce, tax protest proceedings, etc.
Partial Client List
- American Mortgage & Equity Consultants
- Bay Equity
- City of St. Paul
- Community Resource Bank
- CTX Mortgage Corp.
- Dakota County
- First Bank National
- First Mortgage Financial Corp.
- First Resource Bank
- Hennepin County
- Ideal Credit Union
- Lake Area Bank
- Next Generation Lending
- Pinehurst Bank
- Plains Commerce Bank
- Riverside Bank
- Rocket Mortgage
- Security Bank
- The River Bank
- U.S. Bank
- University Bank
With a team of qualified professionals with extensive experience in appraising various residential and commercial properties, Lenders Appraisal Services, Inc. delivers competent and unbiased third-party real estate evaluations and advisory services, ensuring our clients receive the utmost satisfaction and peace of mind.
Take a look at our FAQ page to learn more about our real estate appraisal process.
Why Work With Lenders Appraisal Services?
With an extensive record of proven efficiency, Lenders Appraisal Services, Inc. is committed to providing the highest level of service and appraisal reports that meet each client’s specific needs.
Here are a few of the reasons why we’ve been able to provide top-quality appraisal services for more than 25 years.